Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hello, Sweet Cheeks


I have had this idea in my head for quite a while and was so glad when I saw the SOSS F is for Farm Life.  Kiss this, sisters!  LOL.  I'm planning to use this as a Valentine's Day card.  Tee hee!

I'm entering this in The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #102 F is for Farm Life, CAS on Friday #125 Color Me Pretty, SIP #134 Colors



The Details:  Love Cynthia Happy Pals, CZ Design Hello You, Lawn Fawn Picket Fence and Grassy Border, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter, Copics

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! Love those sweet cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is so awesome!!!
    I say "sweet cheeks" all the time and this is perfectly paired with the wee piggy image!
    Thanks for trying out farm life with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
    Kiss this indeed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Toni! Thanks so much for joining us down on the farm at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and fun card, Toni. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiss this! Buahahahaha! What an adorable card! Love it! Thanks for joining our farm life challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!