Monday, January 1, 2018

CDD January Mood Board 1


My card for you today was inspired by the current Craftin Desert Divas Social Media Mood Board Challenge (tag #cddchallenge) to play along! I was really drawn to the trees and deer and snow and colors and, well, just everything about the mood board--love it!  

I cut out the Shake It Up Dies snow globe from Authentique paper to create a backdrop for my little critters.  Can you see how I added snowflakes using a Uni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel Pen? I love that it ties in with the silver snowy background.  I colored up Craftin Desert Divas Timber image but didn't bother coloring the mushrooms since those would be covered up with the snow bank I created using a Garden Border Die. I stamped the sentiment from Sending Sentiments, gently curving it to correspond to the base, using Memento Pistachio so it had a lovely soft tone. Dreamy sigh.


The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas TimberSending SentimentsGarden Border DiesShake It Up DiesMemento Tuxedo Black, Memento Pistachio Ink, Uni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel Pen, Authentique Alpine 6x6 Paper, DCWV Winter Frost 6x6 Paper, Copics





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!