Monday, January 15, 2018

CDD January Moodboard 2


Happy birthday, lil' sis!  I made this super cute and fun card for her and someday will even mail it.  LOL.

I had never made a box card before so it was super helpful that the CDD Box Card Die is so easy to use. I did make a practice box to play around with layout of the critters and scene elements then got right down to business.  I love how it turned out and know my sis will too!
  1. Die cut and assemble box. Scor-Tape is the way to go here.
  2. Die cut and adhere panel facings.
  3. Die cut and trim the scene elements to 2.5 inches in width. This will ensure they fit perfectly in the box.
  4. For the back flap, I cut that out again, sponged it, and extended it taller than the regular flaps so it would stick up and the sentiment could be seen better.
  5. Glitter up the scene elements; note the front hill is cut from glitter paper.
  6. Color and adhere the critters. 

I used the current CDD Social Media Moodboard as inspiration. Tag #cddmonthly to play along!


The Details:  CDD Holiday SweatersYeti FunYeti to PartyScenery DiesFall Border DiesScene Builder DiesBox DieScor-TapeRanger Multi Medium Matte, Copics, Mystery purple plaid paper, Gina K Designs Blizzard 6x6 Paper, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Lily White Glitter, Ranger Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!