Sunday, February 4, 2018

Cards in Envy Love You So Much!


It's time for a new Cards in Envy Challenge; this time we're asking for love cards!  

I created this background using Distress Inks and Oxides with my favorite EP plaid stencil. I loves it so!  I really hesitated to use it but it is better to give than to receive!  LOL.  The HA heart is diecut from gold mirror board then the sentiment embossed.  I'm glad that turned out okay.  I wasn't sure how it would emboss on glossy.  Worked a treat.  Hope you like it!  Smooches!

The Details: Echo Park Plaid Stencil, Distress Inks and Oxides, Hero Arts Floral Heart (die) and Celebrate (sentiment), Mark Richards Metal Dots, Recollections Gold Mirror Board, Versamark, Ranger Red Geranium Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!