Friday, August 14, 2026

CutCardStock - Taco Tuesday!


Feeling peckish? I've got what you need to sate those cravings over on the CutCardStock blog.

I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.


  • Pop Tone Orange Fizz cardstock
  • Pop Tone Black Licorice cardstock
  • Pop Tone Lemon Drop cardstock
  • Pop Tone Red Hot cardstock
  • Pop Tone Sno Cone cardstock
  • Pop Tone Banana Split cardstock
  • Pop Tone Sour Apple cardstock
  • Pop Tone Limeade cardstock
  • DCS Discount Dolphin cardstock
  • Lessebo Bubbleum cardstock
  • DCS Discount Granny Smith cardstock
  • Cougar White cardstock
  • Bright Foil Silver cardstock
  • Curious Translucent Clear cardstock
  • MFT Taco Truck
  • MFT Taco Tuesday
  • MFT Food Truck
  • Spellbinders Starburst Hot Foil Plate
  • Catherine Pooler Samba
  • Versamark
  • Ranger White Detail Fine embossing powder
  • Doodlebug Design Taco-bout Fun Shape Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!