Monday, August 31, 2026

CutCardStock - Sweet Card for a Sweet Lady


For my latest CutCardStock project, I made a thank you card for a friend of mine who introduced me to 3D printing. Thanks, Novell!

I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.


  • Lessebo Blossom Pink cardstock
  • DCS Discount Smooth Putty cardstock
  • DCS Discount Sand Castle Tan cardstock
  • Royal Sundance Kraft cardstock
  • Bright Foil Silver cardstock.
  • Cougar White card base
  • Waffle Flower Baking Fun
  • Waffle Flower Baked with Love Sentiments & Dies
  • Spellbinders Made with Love
  • Spellbinders Confection Companions 3D embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!