Friday, August 21, 2026

CAS on Friday #341 - Make a Round Card


Boy, this one was a hard one for me to design for the CAS on Friday #341 Make a Round Card challenge. Round?! Like, not an A2 rectangle? Eww! Fortunately, I had the Lawn Fawn Christmas Fishes set on my desk and it occurred to me that I could make the card base into a fish bowl.  Eureka!

I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.


  • Lawn Fawn Christmas Fishes
  • Lifestyle Crafts Nested Circles
  • Catherine Pooler Fiesta Blue & Sand Castle
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Copics:  B02, B04, N2, R32, R35, Y15, Y26, YG03, YG17, YR02, YR04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!