Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Simon Says Stamp - Not So Spooky


Isn't this adorable?  I'll be honest and admit that the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Trick or Treat set is one I could easily overlook but my goodness it so so cute!  I paired it with the SSS Patterned Squares Stencil with some bright Catherine Pooler inks. 

There are a bunch of images and sentiments making this a really versatile set. Love! Imagine changing out the ink colors or the images.  I need to make this into a make 'n' take for my gal pals!

  • Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat
  • Simon Says Stamp Patterned Squares Stencil
  • Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuschia and Orange Twist
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detail Black Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!