Saturday, September 23, 2023

ATCAS #247 - Mask


The code word for the latest Addicted to CAS Challenge is "Mask."  So many possibilities.

I have two types of masking on my card.  I masked the images to create a one layer card which features the cutest masked Michael Myers (from the movie Halloween if you've been living under a rock).  


That movie freaked me the heck out. I remember my mom had the type of knitting needles Jamie Curtis used toward the end of the film and that was a hard no for me.


Who knew a serial killer scene could be cute?  And check out that punny sentiment. Ack!  

OMG!  I realized just now that this is Jason, the serial killer from Friday the 13th.  Oops!  I guess I'm the one who's been living under a rock--LOL!


  • Clearly Besotted Scare Bears
  • MFT Spooktacular Friends
  • Lawn Fawn Spooky Village

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!