Sunday, September 3, 2023

Simon Says Stamp - Drop the Mic


I received the Simon Says Stamp Drop the Mic stamp set as part of my Golden Ticket package this month.  Fun, right?  Never fear as it really does stamp beautifully using a MISTI but I wanted a grungy advertisement look so applied ink haphazardly.

I paired it with a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday set to create a fun masculine birthday card.  Finally, a card cool enough for my nephew who is turning 20? 21?   I'll miss the cute cards I used to make him. 




  • Simon Says Stamp Drop the Mic
  • Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
  • Distress Oxide Lost Shadow, Salvaged Patina and Carved Pumpkin
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. Your grunge look turned out great, Toni, this is fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your grunged up look, Toni! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and funky card, thank you for joining in with the Seize the Birthday challenge, where I'm a Guest Designer

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Toni! You did a great job making it interesting with such a the big bold stamp! Thanks for playing at both Seize the Birthday and Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole vibe of this card Toni!!!! Great grunge and perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with my challenge here at Seize the Birthday --- Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!