Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Taylored Expressions Holly Holiday with an A2 Twist


I was able to borrow the Taylored Expressions Mini Slim Layering Stencils from my sister. The colors combos are endless.  Seriously.

I went with a modern color combo and trimmed down each into a panel that would fit on an A2 card. I don't prefer doing slimline cards because then I have to think about dimensions--eww.  LOL.




Thsi one is my favorite on the bunch.  I love poinsettias in general and this one pairs so well with the Taylored Expressions Modern Holiday sentiments, naturally.




For this card I cut out the stenciled part of the panel with one of my new Spellbinders Essential Arches dies then used my The Greetery A2 Arches Stencils/Masks to created a border.  Of course, I decided to do this after I embossed the base using the Spellbinderes Snowflake Sparkle Background Hot Foil Plate.  

In any case, super easy and less bulky so maybe I can actually afford to mail this. Postage cost increases are understandable but ouch.

I'm entering this in Peace on Earth #32.


  • Taylored Expressions Holly Holiday Triple Slim Layering Stencil
  • Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
  • Taylored Expressions Modern Holiday
  • Stampers Anonymous Tiny Text Christmas (SBC | ACOT)
  • Spellbinderes Snowflake Sparkle Background Hot Foil Plate (SBC)
  • Spellbinders Essential Arches (SBC | ACOT | SPA | SBP)
  • The Greetery A2 Arches Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn Let It Shine 6x6 Paper
  • DCWV Winter Frost 6x6 Paper
  • Distress Oxide Weathered Wood, Prize Ribbon, Lumberjack Plaid, Abandoned Coral, Stormy Sky (SBC | ACOT)
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne (SBC | ACOT)
  • Memory Box Fairy Sugar Dewdrop Glitter Glue

Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps - Tiny Text Christmas Essential Arches Etched Dies - Spellbinders Spellbinders - Glimmer Greetings Collection - Etched Dies - Essential Arches Spellbinders - Sparkling Christmas Collection - Glimmer Hot Foil - Glimmer Plate - Snowflake Sparkle Background Tsukineko - VersaFine Clair - Ink Pad - Nocturne

5 comments:

  1. WOW! They are all absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your fab card over at Christmas Craft Creations and had to come for a visit. What gorgeous cards Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Toni, your cards are all kinds of awesome! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing all of these fun holiday cards. I love the bold colors and your addition of a scrap of paper on the middle card for our Christmas Craft Creations! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!