Sunday, January 22, 2023

Lawn Fawn Skunks


Oh, happy day!  I took some time, some much needed me time, to work up a Valentine using some new stuff including the adorable Lawn Fawn Scent with Love stamps set, Portrait Heart Garland Backdrop and the Woodgrain Hot Foil Plate.  See a full listing of products used below.


I jazzed the hearts up using pink glitter cardstock that I ombre airbrushed with Copic R29.  I like using the airbrush but the cats aren't a fan. Hiss, hiss!




  • Lawn Fawn Scent with Love  (SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Scent with Love Add-On  (SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Portrait Heart Garland Backdrop  (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Background Hot Foil Plate  (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Scripty Happy  (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Spellbinders Satin Pastels Glimmer Hot Foil  (SBC | SPA | SBP)
  • Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System (SBC | SPA | ACOT | SBP)
  • Copics:  N0, N1, N2, N3, N5, N6, R20, R29
  • Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Lumberjack Plaid  (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Gina K Red Hot Embossing Powder
  • Copic Air Brush (Blick)
  • Dylusions Cherry Pie Ink Spray

Lawn Fawn - Clear Stamps - Scent With Love Lawn Fawn - Clear Stamps - Scent With Love Add-On Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Heart Garland Backdrop - Portrait Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Scripty Happy Lawn Fawn - Hot Foil Plate - Woodgrain Background Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil - Glimmer Foil Rolls - Satin Pastels Variety Pack Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil System - New And Improved Copic Airbrush Air Grip

9 comments:

  1. Toni, This is one truly wonderful card! I love the heart garland and those cute little skunks. Your coloring is perfect as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni this is so stinking cute--lol! Your colouring and shading are done so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni I apologize I didn't notice that Google had me signed out when I commented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I adore your "punny" card Toni! Those skunks are adorable and the banner makes this such a festive valentine! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so STINKING cute!! Love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW!! this is stunning!! that background - swoon!! i'm in LOVE!!! and the glitter makes everything sparkle and shine! wow!! LOVE! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so super cute!! Love the background and the adorable skunk critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card! I love how you created the ombrè effect, it's amaaazing!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!