Monday, January 2, 2023

Gnawsome Birthday


This card is so very gnawsome! Valentiney but birthday at the same time plus super cute!  I hope LF comes out with an add-on to include "gnawsome" and maybe some baby beavers.

I used a failed stenciled background from ages ago for the tiny hearts then colored the rest to match.





  • Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine? (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs (SBP
  • Lawn Fawn Heart Garden Border (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Year Seven (SBC | SBP)
  • MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil (MFT)
  • Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina (SBC | ACOT | SBP)

Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Wood You Be Mine Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Year Seven Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Heart Garden Border Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Henry's ABCs Mini Cloud Edges Stencil Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Salvaged Patina

8 comments:

  1. Hi Frankie ☺️ I love your card, and I am really digging the beaver stamps!
    Thanks for sharing it and also for sharing the Copic colors that you used! What are you using for the white highlights? I think they really add a lot to the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Missy! I like to use a Posca white pigment pen.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome or should I say "gnawsome" sentiment! Too cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, your coloring is lovely! I love the pun too, it is perfect! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute I have been playing along with the free classes for this set online but think I will have to case yours too as that saying is perfect for a birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good pun. Nailed it, Toni! Love this cute card!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Cute image and a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.. this is adorable. I love your beaver and the sentiment is funny. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! I hope to see you in our next challenges! Take care and keep crafting! Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!