Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Lots of Love with Lots of Butterflies


Some birthday purchases came in recently and I went all out on this fun little card.  Let's just say my birthday presents to myself were quite generous. :)

I stamped the Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies and used the coordinating layering stencils with Distress Oxides to create the background.  Then I used the coordinating hot foil plate with acetate and gold foil for the shaker panel. The narrow border hides the Scor-tape. 


Finally I sponged a leftover piece of cardstock with Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet to use with the Pinkfresh Studio Lots of Love dies.  I used Recollections gold mirrorboard for the letters.



Surprisingly, I also got the sequins from Michaels--Recollections brand. Apparently some sort of make your own tumblers and such is all the rage, so they have a really large selection of fancy sequins quite suitable for shakers. Get them while you can.

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED INCLUDE:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win at the Crafers Cafe. Don't forget to send us an email to claim your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!