Thursday, July 8, 2021

Birthday Butterfly Shaker


Beyond spending quality time with those I love, one of the nicest things about my current vacation is having a bit of time to play around with new goodies.

I loved the samples for the TE Butterflies kit and was excited/relieved to find they had the Taylored Expressions Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Combo as able to be purchased separately.  They were as easy to use as it looked too.  I used Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Candied Apple, and Wilted Violet.


I made this one into a flat shaker, placing a sandwich of vellum and acetate under the Mama Elephant Oval Deco Frame so the embossed sentiment would be more easily read.


3 comments:

  1. So fabulous! You have one of the most unique styles; there isn't one! I love the way your cards are all different. This framing is fabulous with those gorgeous colored bflies, and a shaker too! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shaker Toni! Love that the greeting is right on the front of the shaker and you can still see the amazing butterflies too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your background was designer paper, it's gorgeous! Fun shaker element too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday and also at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!