Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Cupcake Thank You


This is one of the sets I bought myself for my recent birthday and I made it into a thank you card for someone from the Lawn Fawn Addicts FB Birthday Group who had sent me a card.  Fitting, right?  I think of this one as a lemon cupcake with lavender infused frosting and candied fruit garnish.  Yum!

Little tip:  To spatter the card without spattering the cupcake, I placed the stamp over the image and used it as a photopolymer mask.


PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED INCLUDE:

5 comments:

  1. Love your idea for the masking! Rather brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can practically taste this! It's gorgeous and looks delivious... and what a great tip for masking for spatters! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! So beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm!! Yummy, Naughty and Nice. A super card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Your coloring technique is next level! - Danny from DannysCards.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!