Monday, May 25, 2020

Whimsy - Let's (Meno)pause for a Moment


Talk about laughing out loud when I received the new Whimsy Stamps Menopause set. It's hilarious and brilliant and just all around fabulous!

I used Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed for the background. Love how smoothly those Oxides blend.  I colored up the images with Copics.


The really fun part was putting the card together.  I used the Peekaboo Windows 3 die to create bounding boxes then added the new Ugh! Word and Shadow Die in bold black, using the Menopause thermometer as an exclamation point.

I also used the new Comic Speech Bubbles Dies to house the hilarious sentiment.


I love everything about the new mini Whimsy Stamps release and bet you will too.  Why don't you go check it out in the Whimsy shop.   Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!