Friday, May 1, 2020

Whimsy - Feeling Crappy


Oh, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the new Whimsy Outhouse stamp. How perfect is this for the times we're living in?!


I stamped the image using VersaFine Onyx Black then watercolored it with Zigs. The flowers and greenery really made the image come to life.


Now coming up with the sentiment was both the fun and the hard part. I think this one, printed on my label maker, hits just the right balance of snark and caring.  LOL!

Don't forget to check out other new goodies in the Whimsy shop throughout May!  We'll be doing weekly releases so lots of eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha this is absolutely perfect and definitely brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!