Saturday, May 16, 2020

SOSS #160 - Y for Yellow


This fortnight it's all about yellow for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. I immediately thought of yellow brick road, then the scaredy cat lion, and then my own introvert anxiety.  Boom! I had such fun making this card!



Copic E37, R20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
LF Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 Paper
Distress Oxide Mustard Seed

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1968/0877/products/VIS-OZL-01-OZ-Cowardly-Lion-stamp-set-Visible-Image_2400x.jpg?v=1548716687

8 comments:

  1. Perfect Yellow card Toni! LOVE that scaredy cat and his mask!! I think most of us are feeling this way lately! Take care! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo clever! Love the mask and gloves. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job. love the lion and super you added the copid attire. I think you have been spying on me going grocery shopping. Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this sooooooooooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and a perfect commentary on where we are at in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good! Love the way you customized the lion - he looks just the way I feel when I go shopping and there are PEOPLE. Yuck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's very trendy, but something seems to be unsettling him! Great card, Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!