Friday, March 20, 2020

Whimsy - Butterflies


We're having a special Whimsy release this month. It's amazeballs!  I LOVE these Butterflies and the Lattice A2 Die is to die for.

To start, I sponged Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar onto the card front. Highlighting the space behind the second butterfly was accidental--a good one!


Then I made my own mask/stencil using the Lattice A2 Die. I sponged that with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed.

I also sponged a few Speckled Heart Stencil circles with DO Peacock Feathers and the Fall Dangle Stencil with DO Mowed Lawn.  Such a pretty color combination.


I then used my MISTI to stamp the largest butterfly from the Butterflies set using Versafine Onyx Black. I used the same ink for the sentiment, stamping off as I went along to get a variation in tone.

I love how this one turned out and it just took a few minutes--for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!