Friday, November 1, 2019

Whimsy - Reindeer on Vacation


The Whimsy Scuba Deer image made me immediately think of the underwater sets that Whimsy has.  I see a snowglobe but also a diving sphere!

I stamped the both the Snark Attack and Scuba Deer images with Memento Tuxedo Black. I then used the Ocean Stencil as a tracing guide to add more sand and rock. This creates the illusion that the diving bubble is transparent.


I colored everything up with Copics, using regular coloring and my Copic airbrush for the water.


As final touches, I used the Ocean Stencil again to add coral, seaweed and little fishies with Distress Oxides. I also added additional water bubbles with both Copic O and a Posca White Pigment Pen. The Snark Attack sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black.


2 comments:

  1. Love it.and showing what you used in all parts of your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely great card thank you! I have to do this for my grandson who has reached the teenage bah humbug stage! Can't wait to see the look on his face at Christmas! Thanks for sharing the how to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!