Monday, November 25, 2019

Little Red Truck


I love the visual simplicity of white cards for the holidays. Usually my pop of color is a little cardinal or deer but I couldn't resist this Penny Black Vintage Truck. Using it now with a Christmas tree but imagine it with a bunch of animals popping up out of the back.  Plus a driver. Ack!


I used the Sugarpea Design Log Cabin Mountainscape and Lawn Fawn Stitched Tree Border for the white layers, adding a touch of  Distress Oxide Weathered Wood behind each.

I'm entering this in Cardz 4 Guyz #233 Icy Cold, Watercooler Wednesday #248 Masculine Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Toni! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card, Toni! I love the white die-cuts against the white base. The simplicity of the background really makes that wonderful vintage red truck the focal point. A great design. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!