Monday, August 26, 2019

Whimsy - Jack in the Box


Boo! My Whimsy cards earlier this month got me in the mood for Halloween so I thought I would pair up Creepy Clowns with the August release Wonky Windows 2.


I used the Camouflage Background along with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed to create my own background paper for the card front. I then cut out the Wonky Windows 2 die using Pebbles Midnight Haunting 6x6 Paper.

I stamped the main sentiment on vellum using Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder.


I stamped out the Creepy Clowns with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with Copics. I used baby colors for the banner and box but went creepier with the clown.


I adhered the various images to the card front using liquid adhesive. Notice how the banner sticks up a bit? I glue the ends of the banner closer together to create an arc. The head of the clown is popped up too, using foam tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!