Sunday, June 17, 2018

Cards in Envy Feeling Blue and "Distressed"



We start a new Cards in Envy challenge late late tonight my time!  We'd like to see lots of blue Distress Ink/Oxide on your card although I bet we'd not notice if it was some other blue ink!  ;-)

I have had this card in my head for months and months. Seriously. I cut the MB Underwater Collage die out of scrap paper and used the negative as a stencil to create the pool using Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon. Then I colored up the sweet, sweet popsicle floatie image (maybe you guess my favorite fruit flavor is orange?) and plopped her right in the middle.  I few sequin water droplets and the sentiment and I've got the makings for a really cute make n take for my crafty girlfriends.  Woo hoo!

The Details:  Love Cynthia Girls Just Wanna Have Sun, MFT Polynesian Paradise (sentiment), Memory Box Underwater Collage die, Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Copics, Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and a perfect make and take! Cheers, Dotty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant. Love the orange + aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I want to be this little girl on a popsicle float! Cute, as always :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!