Thursday, June 21, 2018

Underwater Goodbye


Remember the other day I said people in my office are leaving for other opportunities?  Yep.  Another one.  This guy is outdoorsy so I created a bright, happy underwater scene, using the wheel sentiments to illustrate various goodbyes and thank yous.

As an FYI on the Reveal Wheel, I find it much easier to use a pinhole to exactly determine where the center of the mechanism should go.  In this case, the scuba diver covers it.  On my chihuahua card, the hole is just visible but doesn't bother me one whit.

Hmm, I must say I love the color palette of this card--so vibrant and yet a little different from my other underwater scenes with the purple and, of course, the yellow frame.

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #297 Make Your Mark, Simon Says Wednesday Bright and Cheerful, Fusion Primary Bookcase (photo colors), Watercooler Wednesday #175 Masculine Anything Goes


The Details: Lawn Fawn You Are Sublime, Reveal Wheel Sentiments, Reveal Wheel Die and Speech Bubble Add-on, Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Underwater, Distress Oxides, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black

8 comments:

  1. Your underwater scene is wonderful - love your coloring! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is such an awesome ocean scene! What a great take on the Fusion photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE this, so much fun, love your inking.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and detailed card, Toni, beautifully colored and inked. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous underwater scene you have created ! Fabulous ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just pops with color! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Toni - love the fabulous bright colours! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute interactive scene card! You've done a great job on the ink blending and I love the bright colours. Your colouring of the images are fantastic too. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!