Friday, June 15, 2018

CDD June Release Day 5

On the last day of the CDD June release sneaks, we're featuring my favorite of the bunch, the Fintastic Friends set. So flippin' cute! 


I created a slider for my first card.  I love how the submarine boop boop boops across the card.  Check my IG account for a video (I hope--the cat kept trying to head-bump me so I need to remove the cursing--LOL).

The Details:  CDD Fintastic Friends, Waving Hello, Mermaid Trolls, Merman Lagoon, Ocean Border Dies, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Broken China and Twisted Citron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder and Multi Medium Matte, Copics


For my second card I created an underwater Christmas scene.  So cute!  I used the tree from the Scene Builder dies for the "tree."  And isn't scuba-diving troll Santa adorable?  I thought about adding a beard by using his hair (picture it--it would totally work!) and then his hair I would color red for his hat.  Ack, next time!

The Details:  CDD Fintastic Friends, Christmas Wishes, Scene Builder Dies, Star and Moon Dies, Party Dies, Beach Scene, Scenery Dies, Ranger Glossy Accents, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder, Copics











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!