Saturday, October 15, 2016

Ask and Ye Shall Receive


I received a number of questions about how I made my All Good Things card which used a twist on a Versamark resist technique so I made a video--my first!  I used the same ingredients (listed below) but with such different results with the randomness of Brushos and the choice of a darker base layer. Enjoy!

Btw, I used my Google Nexus phone to film the video then edited it in VSDC video editor.  There is a free version of this program to try it out. 

EDITED TO ADD:  The video has been uploaded to YouTube.


I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Totally Resistible

The Details:  Concord & 9th Tree RingDark BrownSunburst Lemon and Orange Brushos,Hero Arts Sand to Chocolate Brown Ombre ink, Ranger Distress Speciality Stamping Paper, Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die, Waffle Flower Wild & Free, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Bazzill Fig Swirl cardstock, We R Memory Keepers Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Candied Apple Distress Ink


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Toni - thank you for your video that shows the magic of Brushos! We're glad you shared your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH thank you Toni for the video...I was not quite understanding how you made your card without it!! It's a BEAUTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay!!!! You did it!!! Toni, I can't believe those magical sprinkles!!! so cool.... thanks so much!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so awesome, those colors, WOW!!! Enjoyed your video too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see where I could click on a link for the video?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!