Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sweet Baby Gumballs


I cannot believe October is more than half way over which means The Heart Desires Challenge #5 is winding down BUT you still have time to join in!  It's a fun one with lots of ways to pull in any of the 3 elements of colors, stacked objects and/or large sentiments.

For my card I did a bit of no-line coloring and kept everything really simple.  I love the stacked gumballs, boldness of the sentiment and the pop of the gumball enamel dot.  Yum!


The Details:  My Favorite Things Stay Cool, VersaFine Onyx Black, Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Frame die (coming soon to The Heart Desires Store--yay!), Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles, PTI cardstock (I think), Copics, Memento Angel Pink


4 comments:

  1. Did you make this card for yourself? Because you should have! Gorgeous, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is incredible Toni! You can color amazingly well! I have a stamp set so similar to this one that I have yet to ink up! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I mentioned that I am in awe of your coloring?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!