Friday, July 31, 2026

CutCardStock - Camping Critters


I'm enjoying camping from the great indoors over on the CutCardStock blog today.

I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.




  • Savoy 100% Cotton cardstock for letterpress
  • Glama Brown Kraft cardstock
  • Pop Tone Black Licorice cardstock
  • Pop Tone Lemon Drop cardstock
  • Pop Tone Jellybean cardstock
  • Lessebo Moss Green cardstock
  • Pop Tone Red Hot cardstock
  • Pop Tone Wild Cherry cardstock
  • Lessebo Misty Blue cardstock
  • Lessebo Coffee Bean cardstock
  • DCS Discount Granny Smith cardstock
  • Stardream Metallic Flame cardstock
  • Stardream Metallic Jupiter cardstock
  • Discount Sand Castle Tan cardstock
  • Classic Crest Patriot Blue cardstock
  • Lawn Fawn S'more the Merrier
  • Lawn Fawn Build A Campsite
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
  • Spellbinders Falling Stars Press Plate
  • Spellbinders Wishing Stars 3D embossing folder
  • Catherine Pooler Oh Boy!, Something Borrowed, Drive-In, Sand Castle
  • Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink
  • Copics: E08, E18, E19, E27, E29, E41, E42, E43, E49, E55, E59, Y21, YR24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!