Tuesday, July 21, 2026

ATSM #522 - Christmas




I've been coloring up these Purple Onion Designs at a series of crafty meetups and have finally put them to cute use.


I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.


FRONT PORCH
  • Hello Bluebird Cup of Cheer
  • Hello Bluebird Merry Friends
  • Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yacula Cabin Background
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner
  • Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks embossing folder
  • Catherine Pooler Cumberbund and Matcha
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Versamark
  • Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder
  • Zig Real Brush Watercolor Pens

FIREPLACE
  • Hello Bluebird Coffee Friends
  • Hello Bluebird Cup of Cheer
  • Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yacula Fireplace Rug
  • Waltzing Mouse Scalloped Rectangle
  • Lawn Fawn Knit Picky 12x12 paper
  • Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper
  • Catherine Pooler Cashmere, Macchiato, Minted, & Aquatini
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Copics:  Y15, Y17, Y26, Y28, YR07
  • Zig Real Brush Watercolor Pens

SANTA'S WORKSHOP
  • Hello Bluebird Cup of Cheer
  • Hello Bluebird Coffee Friends
  • Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yacula Santa's Workshop (exterior)
  • Waltzing Mouse Scalloped Rectangle die
  • Catherine Pooler Minted, In the Park & Pucker Up
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Zig Real Brush Watercolor Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!