Saturday, December 16, 2023

Triple Joy


I made a few more Penny Black Immense Joy cards since the die was just laying there on my desk begging to be used. Who am I to argue?  LOL.

I'm entering the gold card in Colorful Options Silver or Gold (or rainbow) although I suppose they all fit the challenge.

Gold Card:
  • Penny Black Immense Joy
  • Spellbinders Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations
  • Honey Bee Layering Holiday Bells
Silver Card:
  • Penny Black Immense Joy
  • Spellbinders Holiday Blooms
  • Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas with Dies
Rainbow Card: 
  • Penny Black Immense Joy
  • Waffle Flower Holiday Lights
  • MFT Christmas Cheer 6x6 Paper
  • a variety of Doodlebug Design 6x6 paper scraps

1 comment:

  1. 💛💛💛 these cards are beautiful! The variety using the same layout is fantastic! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Merry Christmas to you and Frankie! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!