Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Let It Snow Penguin


I found this paper in my stash.  I recall buying it a few years ago with the intention of creating a make 'n' take for friends but that didn't happen so I'm using it now along with an older Lawn Fawn penguin. I should send this one to someone associated with UW given the purple and gold colors.

I'm entering this in Shopping out Stash #511 Whatever the Weather and Sparkles Christmas Challenge #155 Christmas Animals or Birds.

  • Lawn Fawn Giant Let It Snow
  • Lawn Fawn Snow Cool
  • Doodlebug Designs Lily White Glitter
  • Copic C3, C5, C7, Y11, Y15, Y19

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card, that penguin looks full of mischief. Gorgeous backing paper too. Thanks for joining in with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge. Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable penguin! He looks so happy to be included on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!