Thursday, April 6, 2023

Simon Says Stamp - Spring Days


My latest Simon Says Stamp Golden Ticket package contained some products from the Beautiful Days release. My products have a very how does your garden grow theme so I worked up a scene with a tabletop of floral vases accented by the Leafy Sprig die used to make a stencil.  It's not often that I use Distress Oxide Old Paper but its yellow-green tint was perfect on top of the Lost Shadow.

I love the gray days of spring where it might be rainy but the blooming flowers and peeking greenery really pop.
  • Simon Says Stamp Garden Fresh
  • Simon Says Stamp Botanical Jar Stencil
  • Simon Says Stamp Leafy Sprig
  • Distress Oxide Lost Shadow, Speckled Egg, Old Paper, Salty Ocean (SBC | ACOT | SBP | Ranger)
  • Kuretake Zig Real Brush Markers (ACOT | Blick)
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Copic Opaque White (ACOT | Blick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!