Tuesday, July 19, 2022

ATSM #434 - Any Occasion


Come join us for the latest Addicted to Stamps and More #434 Any Occasion challenge!

Again with the never been used stuff from my stash, this time in the form of an MFT image on a twice stencil background.


I don't know that I've ever used stencils in quite this way before without going all mixed media.  I'd say it was a successful experiment.


  • MFT You Sleigh Me
  • MFT Peace, Love and Joy Stencil
  • MFT Pine Tree Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
  • Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn

2 comments:

  1. I agree definitely a success it's such a pretty background and the cute image is so beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute background. I LOVE how you used that stencil. This adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!