Tuesday, July 5, 2022

ATSM #433 - Birthdays


I've been in the mood to use NBUS (never been used stash, I think) so out came these birds for the latest Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #433 Birthdays.


I had everything intention of watercoloring them but I love the colorful background so much I didn't want to detract from it so left them black and white for a different sort of pop.
  • Paper Rose Bird Day
  • Visible Image Count Me In Stencil (or similar)
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Catherine Pooler Be Mine, Fiesta Blue, Limoncello
  • Dylusions Black Marble Shimmer Spray
  • Dina Wakley Tangerine Gloss Spray

2 comments:

  1. I love that you didn't colour the birds they do indeed look fantastic against your gorgeous background against those cool colours and splashes.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! You are giving me all sorts of ideas-I might have to try something like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!