Friday, March 4, 2022

HLS Christmas - Twine


Are you ready for another Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge? This round the optional twist is twine. 


I surprised myself by actually using twine.  I generally avoid any embellishments that could add to postage, given how expensive it's become, but it was the perfect finishing touch for this bold card.
  • Hero Arts Holly Berries (SBC | HA)
  • Sunny Studio Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper (SS)
  • Zig Real Brush Markers: 020, 044, 049, 050, 065, 260, 400, 403

Hero Arts - Christmas - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Holly Berries Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper

2 comments:

  1. I don't use twine much either, but the placement of your twine is perfect for the bright holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun!!! I used to use twine all of the time so it was fun to pull it back out for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!