Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Color Throwdown #682 Guest Designer


I'm guest designing for the latest Color Throwdown Challenge #682. Woo hoo!  I hope you'll join the challenge this round--talk about fun colors!


I used the PFS Lush Vines Hot Foil Plate to emboss a panel then used the reverse side for this card. The Butterflies are also PFS, hot foiled in black and colored in Copics. I waffled about the sentiment but went with a somewhat cheeky one as I'm sending this to a friend who recently reached out to me for a check-in. She so gives me the feels! :)

  • Pinkfresh Studio Lush Vines Hot Foil Plate (SBC | COT | SBP)
  • Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies Hot Foil Plate (SBC | SBP)
  • Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies Dies (SBC | SBP)
  • Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System (SBC | SB | SBP)
  • MFT Essential Sentiments (MFT)
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner (SBP)
  • Spellbinders Black Glimmer Foil (SBC | SPA)
  • Copics: BG000, BG02, BG05, N7, YG03, YR02, YR04, YR07

Pinkfresh Studio - Hot Foil Plate - Lush Vines Pinkfresh Studio - Hot Foil Plate - Small Butterflies Pinkfresh Studio - Dies - Small Butterflies Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil System Essential Sentiments Spellbinders - Glimmer Hot Foil - Glimmer Foil Roll - Black Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Simple Wavy Banners

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Toni! Thank you for being our CTD Guest Star Stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the colours! The butterflies look so fresh and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!