Saturday, February 5, 2022

SOSS #203 - J for Judgmental


Are you ready for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge or do you need to find your pants?  We're in no position to judge but we will anyway.


  • Viva Las Vegas Curler Lady Smoking
  • Viva Las Vegas Plates 827, 1385 & 1476
  • Aall & Create Olga Heldwin #50
  • Carabelle Studio My Stamp
  • Visible Image Creative Chaos
  • Visible Image Ripples Stencil
  • Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey & Coral Cabana
  • Versafine Clair Morning Mist
  • Ranger Archival Jet Black
  • Various Distress Oxides
  • Liquitex Gesso

6 comments:

  1. Another totally fab card, Toni! Love that stunning background and that classy dame is hilarious! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he this is awesome.
    I am never allowed to go to Walmart in my jammies.
    Next time I am going to tell hubby you said I could MUAHHHHHH HAHA HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I just said to my husband, I was overdressed for Walmart but maybe under for Home depot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJs and curlers are perfect Walmart attire. ha! (perhaps even a bit overdressed.) This is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card, no Walmart over here but I've seen some scary stuff on youtube!! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!