Saturday, February 19, 2022

ATCAS #214 - Snowflake


Can you believe it's time for another Addicted to CAS Challenge already?!  Our code word is "snowflake."


I embossed a piece of watercolor cardstock with snowflakes, masked it then applied brushos.  Once the lot was dry, I embossed the sentiment. Super easy so I might riff on this for another card or two.

Btw, I buffed the embossed snowflakes with a paper towel after taking the photo and they're whiter now.  Something to keep in mind if you decide to try something like this.
  • PaperArtsy TS063
  • Hero Arts Christmas Rose
  • Ultramarine Brushos

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the "controlled" background. it inspires me to get my powders out and give it another try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!