Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Banner & Bough Holiday


I will be the first to admit there're plenty of things in my stash I've not used yet, an embarassing amount really.  That was the case with the The Greetery Banner & Bough stamps and layering stencils.  I had tested it out last November-ish and that's as far as I got.

This year I used it production style by setting up my regular size MISTI to use the stencils in one corner and the coordinating stamps on the lid.  LOVE the results.


I'm usually all about the bright and pink but the muted version is my favorite of the lot.  Check me for fever!


PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

1 comment:

  1. These turned out stunning! Well done 😀. Thanks for joining in at Happy Little Stampers stencil challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!