Thursday, April 22, 2021

Peace on Eart


I'm finishing up my April Christmas Cache cards with this one which uses a background I hated but now love.  Snowflakes and more snowflakes!

It was an interesting process with good discoveries. The texture of the deer was created by stenciling the deer first in black and spattering with white which just didn't rock my boat so I stenciled again using gold embossing paste.   I wasn't expecting the black (Versafine) to mix with the gold to create some greenish undertones nor the spatters to morph into such brilliant texture in the gold.  


Tim Holtz Christmas Bold Things #3
Tim Holtz Stamptember 2020
Stamplorations Christmas Reindeer
Distress Ink and Oxides, both pads and sprays
Honey Bee Deckle Edge dies
Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste
Versafine Clair Twilight for the sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!