Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Happy Graduation!


I can't believe my first great nephew is graduating high school.  I can remember changing his diapers.  Wait, no I can't because I'm the aunt and you can have your baby back, thank you very much. LOL.

He's hoping to enter the Air Force so I used an aviation theme for the card. I'm really quite pleased with how this turned out, especially for using boy blues. It was really hard not to add a dash of magenta as is my wont; I made do with the yummy yellow.


Katzelkraft Aviator
PaperArtsy Eclectica Emmy Godfrey EEG13
AALL & Create Spiral Checked Stencil
AALL and Create Steampunk Alchemist
Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Spray & Pad
Dylusions After Midnight & Vibrant Turquoise Sprays
Zigs
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!