Saturday, January 9, 2021

SOSS #176 - A for ATC


Ready for the New Year?  Yeah, me neither.  BUT, I am ready for a new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #176 Artist Trading Card.  This is my first such card and I loved it!  It's small so easy to fill. I also liked the opportunity to go off the edge with the design.


Tim Holtz Snarky Cat
Visible Image Ripped Fishnet Stencil
Aall & Create Cogs Stencil
Taylored Expressions Alpha Blocks
Zig Real Brush Watercolor Pens
Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick
Pronty? wavy stencil
Lindy's Magicals Clam Back Beige and Whale Watch Blue

6 comments:

  1. Love the cat and love the snark!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he this is the best sentiment!
    My new motto for 2021!
    Nicely done sistah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one GORGEOUS background you created! And yes, aren't ATCs fun? Great cat image, and I love how the PROBABLY down the side just makes the sentiment even snarkier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATC Toni! I hope you do more.. this is just awesome! And LOVE the cat and sentiment! LOL!! Happy New Year! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic ATC, love the image and the background is awesome, great sentiment and love the probably down the side, makes it perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!