Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Mod Moose


I splurged a lot this past holiday.  Zero travel costs = extra craft cash!  There was just something about the Power Poppy Forest Fellas set that really drew me in.  Quirky and cute was the order of the day apparently.

I'm entering this one in Christmas Kickstart #46 Such a Deer (or similar creatures), Make My Monday #139 Something New in Your Stash (all new dies and stamps for me), and Simon Says Wednesday Layer It Up.


Power Poppy Forest Fellas
Spellbinders Glimmer Plate
The Greetery Wood Slice dies
Zig Real Brush Watercolor Markers
Ranger copper embossing powder
Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Ground Espresso

2 comments:

  1. Oh Toni, he's adorable! He reminds me of the moose at the start of Northern Exposure! Am I showing my age here - loved that programme so much. Love that wood base and the gold. Great work sistah. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome moose. Fabulous card design. Love the faux wood plaque. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!