Thursday, November 19, 2020

Whimsy - Pink Uzuri


I love everything about this card, including the new Whimsy Stamps Polka Dot Pals Uzuri. She's such a sweet image, don't you think?

I colored her with Zig watercolors and used a Marvy Snow Marker on the coat collar and hat puff. I love that texture.  


I also love the texture and shine of the glitter paste I used with the fabulous Whimsy Twinkle Stencil on vellum that I diecut with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die.  The different sized stars really work well with the Blurry Flurries paper I used on the card front. I used a leftover of the same paper to create the You're My Jolly sentiment strip.

I continued the snowflake glitter theme using glitter cardstock when cutting out some of the snowflakes from the Whimsy Elegant Snowflake Border Dies. So sparkly and pretty!

Now be sure to check out the other new goodies in the Whimsy shop! There's so much eye candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!