Sunday, November 1, 2020

Whimsy - Fairy Sweet

Today is the first Whimsy Stamps mini release for November and it's full of cuteness, maybe even more than usual.  Can it be?!

Here I'm using the Fairy Sweet rubber stamp along with the Elegant Snowflake Border Dies.


First I stamped and colored up the fairy, no line style. I then masked her and created a messy, spattered background using Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Tumbled Glass, topped off by the Elegant Snowflake Border Dies.  I used both the border and the individual snowflakes.

The cuteness is too much!  I'll be back with another new release card soon.  In the meantime, be sure to take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!