Monday, September 21, 2020

Whimsy - Stampember Happy Pugmas


I am sooooo excited to be participating in the Stamptember Simon Says Stamp and Whimy Stamps collaboration.  Check out the Happy Pugmas set.  You can get it with outline dies too. It's so quirky and cute and ever so Whimsy style! 


I created one card to share with you today and am looking forward to making more for the holidays. So cute!


I stamped the Happy Pugmas images and masked them before using Distress Oxide Tattered Rose and Fired Brick with the Whimsy Brick Pattern Stencil to create a quick background.

Next I colored up the images using Copics. I love that derpy dog so much!


I diecut the front panel with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die.  I also used the thought bubble from the Comic Speech Bubbles Dies so we could hear what that dog is thinking.


It makes translating his Puppy Paws Dies woofs so easy.  LOL.  I sponged on a touch of Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, naturally, to the card base then stamped the Happy Pugmas sentiment.

Now hurry over and grab your set while the set is still available!  Good luck and happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!