Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Whimsy - Boo Kitty


Did I not tell you yesterday that the new Whimsy Stamps release is spooktacular?!  Just look at this too cute to spook kitten from the Spooky Kitties set.

I colored up the image using Copics. I chose an unusual chartreuse green card base which I thought went so well with the strip of Haunted 6x6 Paper leftover from yesterday's haunted mansion card. I added a few Distress Oxide Black Soot spiders from the Halloween Creatures Stencil.


I enhanced one of the Nested Hexagon Dies with Distress Oxide and mounted the kitty on top.  I then cut out "BOO" using the Bold ABC Dies.  This makes me chuckle as one of my own cats loves to hide and leap out at you (the other is a potato--LOL).


I'll be back with you on the 10th for the next September Whimsy release. In the meantime, why don't you take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!