Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Whimsy - Happy Halloweed


Can you believe it's already August and Halloween is just around the corner already.  Geesh!

Thank goodness Whimsy Stamps is on it and has come out with the first of many Halloween releases!


I'm using the new Halloweeds set (Halloweeds--ha!). I stamped and colored the image with Copics then masked it so I could airbrush the Flight of the Butterflies Stencil grass.  I also sponged the Brick Pattern Stencil with Distress Oxide Weathered Wood.


As final touches I embossed the sentiment and diecut the front panel with Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die.

Be sure to check out the other new goodies in the Whimsy shop. I hope you've been saving your pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!