Monday, August 10, 2020

Whimsy - Fairy Wishes


Isn't this new Whimsy Stamps Fairy Dreams image adorable?  I like her size too.  Not too small that I get frustrated going outside the lines as I try to color the smaller areas. Woo hoo!

My first step for the card was to cut out the new Slimline Stars die (looooove!). I then covered the back with a piece of Scor-Tape, leaving the interior of the stars sticky and ready for lots of Doodlebug Designs glitter from my stash.


So shiny and pretty! I folded and adhered the Slimline Stars panel over a card base, scattering some of the leftover stars here and there.

To finish up the card, I colored the Fairy Dreams image using Copics. I then stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and used a Quick Strips Die to form the banner.


I'm sure you want to see more of the new release, so why don't you take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!